DIRTY SOUTH YOGA PRESENTS
A Monthlong Virtual Event Series to Reimagine and Reconnect to Our Vision, Passion & Purpose
STARTS SEPTEMBER 21ST
⭐ Do you feel like you’ve lost your mojo? As if things that were once second nature are now met with compounded resistance?
⭐Are you sure you need to make change but unsure of what your new path could look like?
⭐ Are you frustrated with the ‘cracks in the system’ but feel that your impact as an individual pales in comparison to the challenges we are up against?
⭐ Have you lost touch with your creativity, your motivation and your drive? Or maybe you just need to spark your excitement for life again?
⭐ Are you exhausted from going it alone?
Re|Vision is an opportunity to spend time with your dreams and desires to carve out a re|newed vision for yourself using the tools of vision work, processes & practices, yoga and community.
These past two and a half years have asked a lot of all of us. No one has come out unchanged. We’ve pivoted, adapted, failed, grown.
And we’ve landed here.
Between our old expectations and our new ideas of what could be.
Between the ways of doing things that no longer serve us and the possibilities that lie ahead.
Between an extended time of retreating inward and the creation that is to come.
In our culture, we are so used to pushing ahead no matter the cost.
What if instead we engage with this space in between, together – in community- to let our heart and dreams draw the map for the future?
So that we can move confidently forward with clarity of purpose.
PRESENTING: RE | VISION
A 4 week container to reimagine your personal and collective vision through creative processes and the practice of yoga.
IN THIS SERIES, YOU WILL:
- Tap into practices to reconnect with your dreams, desires and creative power
- Craft your personal vision and learn to overcome fear, doubt and self sabotage
- Expand your vision to include a greater contribution and participation in community
- Learn to root your process in ritual so that you can move confidently towards your goals
HERE’S WHAT’S INSIDE:
- Wednesday Workshops to cultivate and reimagine your vision (6:00 pm EST 60-90 mins) September 21st, 28th October 5th & 12th
- Weekly community yoga class Fridays at 12:00 pm EST 45 mins) September 23rd, 30th and October 7th
- Weekly email and guide with resources throughout the course
- Access to community Facebook group for community connection
This month-long journey will be led by local Atlanta instructors and coaches guiding you through processes and practices to re|inspire and re|ignite your vision.
⭐ WEEK 1: BEGIN WITH CURIOSITY
Wednesday Workshop, September 21st at 6:00 pm EST: Re|Vision with Jessica Murphy Trachtenberg (60-90 mins)
Friday Yoga, September 23rd at 12:00 pm EST: Community Yoga: Playful Curiosity for Creative Visioning with Laura Tara Devi (45 mins)
⭐ WEEK 2: PERSONAL VISION
Wednesday Workshop, September 28th at 6:00 pm EST: Setting Yourself Up to Win: How to Overcome Fear, Doubt and Self Sabotage Workshop with Tallia Deljou (60-90 mins)
Friday Yoga, September 30th at 12:00 pm EST: Community Yoga: Reclaim Your Personal Power with Marsha Shackelford (45 mins)
⭐ WEEK 3: COLLECTIVE VISION
Wednesday Workshop, October 5th at 6:00 pm EST: Expand Your Vision with Siha Collins (60-90 mins)
Friday Yoga, October 7th at 12:00 pm EST: Community Yoga: Reconnecting to the Collective with Lauren Shields (45 mins)
⭐ WEEK 4: ROOT INTO CLARITY & CONFIDENCE
Wednesday, October 12th at 6:00 pm EST: Rooting Your Vision in Ritual with Elizabeth Rowan (60-90 mins)
All classes will take place over zoom. Each class offering will stand on its own so that you can adapt the classes to your schedule (recordings will be available if you can’t attend live).
MEET YOUR TEACHERS
This virtual event marks the Dirty South Yoga COMEBACK!
Your enrollment for this event is jam packed with lessons that you can return to time and time again.
💕 By purchasing your ticket for this virtual event series, you are supporting the return of Dirty South Yoga and our future programming.
Presale Price available through September 11th at Midnight: $99
Earlybird Price available through Sunday September 18th at Midnight: $108
Regular Price $127
💕 Note: we’ll also be offering additional discounts on upcoming events (and festival tickets) for our Re|Vision students
Hi I’m Jessica, founder of Dirty South Yoga Fest!
I know what it’s like to long for connection in the yoga world. I spent years of my yoga journey practicing yoga without really connecting to anyone around me. I created Dirty South Yoga as a place to connect, dream big, and grow together through the practice of yoga.
Over past the 8 years, Dirty South Yoga has gathered thousands of yogis from all over and worked with hundreds of local teachers to support, spotlight and celebrate local yoga in the south.
We’re planning for our Festival to return in Spring of 2023 and we’ll be popping up virtually as well as in and around Atlanta between now and then.
IS THIS FOR YOU?
- This series is for you if you are a dreamer, a yogi, a seeker, or yoga-curious.
- This series is for you if you care about making the world a better place.
- This series is for you if you are new to vision work or you already know getting clarity on your vision is a key step for bringing your dreams to life.
- This series is for you if you always plan to do the inner work but never seem to find the time.
- This course is meant to be a place for you to turn to reconnect, energize, and explore process and practices that inspire you… join live if you can, if not visit the recordings when it works for you.
- This course will NOT give you six-pack abs, earn you 1 million dollars in your sleep, or help you build an empire…. but it may just give you enough space and support to invite in a little magic, creativity, energy and inspiration.
I’M INTERESTED BUT STILL HAVE QUESTIONS
We are hosting our live zoom classes on Wednesday at 6:00 pm Est and Friday at 12 pm EST. We will record them for those who can’t attend live. Once the videos are processed, we will send out a replay.
You will be able to go back and review, revisit and watch classes at any time. We will also have a community Facebook group where we will post regular updates, encourage discussion and answer questions. Don’t worry, we will keep you updated with regular emails as well.
We definitely LOVE the energy exchange that takes place when folks show up live. But obviously there are times when your schedule won’t allow- which is why we record every session so that you can watch or rewatch at your convenience! (be sure to check out the next question as well)
No worries AT ALL!!! We have pulled together a lot of options for you but they are just that… optional. Nothing is required in this experience and every class will stand on its own so there is no way to ‘fall behind’.
You’ll get a welcome email with the links and dates to mark your calendar. The first official class will take place on Wednesday, September 21st at 6:00 pm EST (spoiler alert: come prepared to move)