Important Event Weekend Info
Getting to Dirty South Yoga Fest:
Location: Double check before you leave because Saturday & Sunday are at two different venues so before getting on the road, make sure you’re headed to the right place!!!! Arrive by car, foot, Lyft or Marta 🙂
Saturday Night Yoga + Kick-off Party (bring your ID):
Address: Sweetwater Brewery: 195 Ottley Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30324
Parking: There will be parking attendants on site
Yoga Check In: 7:00-7:30 pm
Kick-off Party Check In: 8:45- 9:00 pm
Art Auction: The OM Project benefitting Centering Youth will come to a close at 10:00 pm- so come see the artwork LIVE and place a bid to help us reach our goal of $10,000.00
FUN: Yoga + ART + DJ Empress Rah + Beer Tasting + Root City Market + Photobooth
Address: The Loudermilk Center: 40 Courtland St NE, Atlanta, GA 30303
Parking: Parking available in the Loudermilk center parking deck. Save your ticket so we can validate parking for you.
Yoga Check In: 9:00 am- 10:00 am
FUN: Yoga + Root City Market + Nectar Food Truck (bringing you delicious healthy lunch options **accepts cash or card) + The Photo Bus will be making an appearance during lunch break!
FOOD: Both Saturday & Sunday we’ll have some yogi conscious vendors lined up with refreshments: HarvestSoul Juice, Golda Kombucha, King of Pops! On Sunday, Nectar Food Truck will be on-site during the lunch break! (remember to bring a form of payment)
MARKET: Between our AHHMazing sponsors (Alana Athletica, Piedmont Healthcare, Mountain High Outfitters, Athleta, New Tricks Web Design and East Decatur Station) and Root City’s fantastic ability to find incredible local makers, this market place is stacked up to be every yogi’s DREAM. We are giving you fair warning so you don’t miss out on the chance to treat yourself or stock up on yogi gifts to fulfill every one of your yogi friend’s birthday wishes for the year. ‘Cause that’s our plan 😉
What to bring (pack light):
- Tickets: Download your ticket to your phone or print it out- it’s up to you!
- Saturday Night: Bring your ID. All Saturday attendees must be 21+ and will be carded so please be sure to have your ID on you- we would hate for you to miss the event.
- Yoga mat
- large reusable water bottle filled for your hydration needs
- small towel/props if needed
- smart phone **in do not disturb mode** (for your xorbia ticket, your event schedule, and photos)
- credit card or cash to visit our sponsors & vendors brought to you by Root City Market, bid on artwork from the OM Project to benefit Centering Youth
- snacks if you want a little extra somthin’
This is our favorite day of the year- thank you for BEING Dirty South Yoga Fest- we’re nothing without you!
NOTE: Photography will take place during this event.